Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review of Surviving Eden by Virginia Wine



Surviving Eden (Surviving Series Book 1)Surviving Eden by Virginia Wine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Theo (Dr. Grant) has worked very hard to accomplish all he has, his relationship with his current “girlfriend” is purely physical. She doesn’t fulllfill anything for him although he really wasn’t in it to be full filled emotionally he wanted the physical contact nothing more nothing less. Oh how I adore our Dr. Grant……..I know losing a loved one is the hardest thing you ever face, and doing so at a young age was very traumatic for our dear sweet Dr. How can he heal those wounds when he keeps trying to ignore them? Then he gets some bad news.

Eden Barnett, she has just experienced a tragic loss. Feeling alone in the loss of the ones she loved she seems to shut down her emotions. Although she has a very close friend it feels as though she never really deals with her loss. Her Uncle Vince wants to get her some therapy, all though his motives seemed well intended I still questioned his sincerity.

Eden and Dr. Grant, from day one of their meeting you knew there was that spark, you could feel it. It may have only been from across a room at a glance but you felt that! Uncle Vince sets up some therapy sessions with Dr. Grant, it’s the best thing this guy does! Lol

There are no lulls in this story from page one to the last I was captivated. The perfectly timed twists and some majorly hot... HOT sex scenes and a blooming romance it was easy to get sweeped away. I loved the storyline of these two and I loved that we get to meet some interesting characters. I am looking forward to reading more of Eden and Dr. Grant and I hope we learn more of Alex and hopefully Steel!! I highly recommend!! Go get lost in this read!

Ann Marie

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment