Thursday, August 30, 2018

Torn by Brooke O'Brien review by Ann Marie




Torn (Tattered Heart Duet #1)Torn by Brooke O'Brien
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aaaaah yes, young love. *SMILES* I remember those days lol.

So we get to meet young Maverick in Torn and he is the best friend of Ryan’s brother Dean who is her twin brother. Maverick lives a few houses down. I love the interactions between Maverick and Ryan (Rebel), her wit is hilarious and his draw to her is palpable. So is her draw to him. While dealing with loss and the temper of his father (who is grief-stricken) Maverick wants nothing more than to put distance between his home and his father. Knowing he doesn’t want to hurt Dean with admitting his feelings for his sister he just forces them down.

Maverick makes a few decisions that change a hell of a lot of things. The biggest one is his relationship with Ryan. I don’t want to give away too much of this really great read, so I will not go any further! 5 Stars from me! Must read Tattered which is book 2!!

Happy reading :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment