Monday, February 25, 2019

The Flyaways by A.R. Hadley **REVIEW**

The FlyawaysThe Flyaways by A.R. Hadley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A.R. Hadley once again puts poetry to paper and her flawless writing and storytelling ability has yet again held me captive. The journey of two souls who loved fast, deeply and furiously their instantaneous connection felt with every line read....holding my breath wanting more and more. As they couldn't get enough of each other I couldn't get enough of them. I fell in love ..between the lines and I fell in love when lines were crossed even more. Love ..... is .... love. It knows no rules, no boundaries no faults. It isn't privy to justification. Kelley (Professor Nicolo) and Holly have the kind of love that knew no time frame nor boundaries. What a beautiful love story.

Let me say this....Kelley is not the romantic kinda guy, he is the blunt in your face this is what I want and I know you want it just as much kinda guy. So if you have issues with guys who are dominate a bit crude and 100% honest, you might not like Kelley. I did. Took me a minute to understand and not judge but I got it.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read this book for you and for giving us Kelley and Holly's story.

Go get lost in this book tonight.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment