Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Strength by Jo Raven

StrengthStrength by Jo Raven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew the moment I started reading this book I was going to love it! And I absolutely did.

Griffen, he is as hard as they come. He doesnt show emotions, well anger for sure. But he doesn’t believe he deserves love and anything that comes along with that love. As sick as he is fighting for his life, you would think he would admit to his feelings for Sophie. But no, hard ass comes with his flaws and all his doubts and insecurities. He thinks he doesn’t deserve love and oh how wrong he is, he will find out soon enough.

Sophie, the sweet girl who loves Griffen unconditionally. She doesn’t see flaws or insecurities or undeserved love or an undeserving person, no she sees him. She sees who is under all that bs. Her feelings for him run deep and they go back a long time. While he recovers she is by his side day in and day out.

Griffen and Sophie a complicated relationship full of doubts and lack of communication. But once they start to communicate, once they realize how foolish they have been, sparks fly and the end result is everything I hoped for. I really loved this book. I hope you read their story and they better be more!!! Lol.

Get lost in this book tonight :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment