Sunday, August 2, 2020


N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9)N9ne: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Because Vodka!

I loved loved loved this book! I will never get enough of King, Bear, Preppy and now Nine. I've never written a review immediately after reading the book on my tablet yet here I am . Doing that. I'm bursting with giddiness! Lenny is a strong amazing young girl who like many deals with her anxiety in her own way. And Nine omg Nine. What he goes through as a child, got me all teary eyed and wanting to punch something. With all it's drama and anxiety ridden scenario's you find yourself rooting for these two.

The plot twist was perfect!! Never ever saw that coming and I thought it was someone else..

Because....reading .... Go get lost in this series right now!!!!


KINDLE LINK: https://amzn.to/2DbVwnD

No comments:

Post a Comment