Wednesday, August 5, 2020


Behemoth (Grimm Wolves MC #1)Behemoth by D.M. Earl
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

SCARS ARE THE SNAPSHOTS OF OUR LIVES GOOD AND BAD.

Francis has a huge heart except most people can't get past his appearance. The Grimm Wolves took him under their wings when he was younger and they are his family. Never actually knowing what love was/is or what it means to have someone care about you. His life was pretty bad from the start. Tortured by his parents since birth I assume, his life was not that of a normal everyday kid.

Grace and Damien, this mother and son duo also had it rough. With her ex in prison for life for what he did to their son, she thinks her life is just going to keep on going without any interference from the ex. However since Wrecker was in charge of the Marauders MC club he makes sure they are watched. Once they find out Damien has made friends with Stitch aka Francis a war starts to brew.

She never really paid attention to what the Marauders did or how they interfered in her life until Francis, not wanting to end anything with Francis or Damien to lose his new friend she continues to build a relationship with him. Francis knew all about the Marauders and how they treated their women. He wasn’t backing down without a fight. And he did not back down from anyone


My take:

Behemoth, this read was okay. I am not gonna lie here. Felt choppy and the story line although unique as far as characters go felt; I don’t know a little off to me. It felt like there was a lot of repeating. A lot of always saying pretty much the same thing just in a slightly different way. Now, this is just MY perception of this book. Of course everyone has their own opinion.

I always like to give a decent review, like I’ve said this book wasn’t bad just felt off a little to me. But I always check out books no matter the star rating, there is always a chance the book is amazing to me and not the person who reviewed it. With that being said…….go get lost in a book you’ll love tonight!!

KINDLE LINK~> https://amzn.to/3gln0p6



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment