Sunday, August 2, 2020


Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)Dark King by C.N. Crawford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the reasons I love being a part of the book community is finding reads I fall in love with. This is one of them.

Dark King by CN Crawford, ok I am not sure how the hell I found you…..but I am so freaking happy that I did!!!

The assassins showed up ready to kill Aenor, however she was not ready to go quietly or even at all. Aenor wasn’t going down without a fight. Her and Gina lived quietly underground killing the monsters that were evil. The Fae had come for her but she knew they would. Not giving up and fighting for her and GIna's lives, she fought the two Fae assassins.

While she struggled with the idea of killing the second Fae who was there to kill her, she knew she had to do it. However, it was not meant to be . With all it's twists and turns this story kept me captive. From the moment she comes out of the water to fight the two there to kill her to the moment she realizes once her powers are back, she won't need any protection. She will stand on her own two feet and fight those that come for her.

I loved this! I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone who loves paranormal reads! The drama, the attraction of two amazing characters and the story line ! LOVED every second of this !!!

Go get lost in this book tonight!


KINDLE LINK: https://amzn.to/3flYvqw


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment