Friday, April 25, 2014

Dark and Stormy [Felicity's Review]

Author: Felicia Starr
Publisher: Vamptasy Publishing 
ASIN: B00JJ5FJAS
Pages: 111
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Rating: 5 *****'s

Description: The sisters of the Sacred Hearts Coven gather every month with one intention, to ignite a flame of passion into one lucky person’s love life. 


Regina’s work is her driving force. She strives to be the top of her game, but there is a large thorn in her side—Reddick, her apparent nemesis. His confident and somewhat arrogant persona makes her blood boil, but as the saying goes: there is a thin line between love and hate.

Will a touch of magic have Regina opening her heart to the unknown? Or will she run from this storm only to be crushed by her greatest fear? 


My Review: Let me start by saying I am usually against paranormal. They don't normally strike interest for me although I try and try. Felicia Starr swooped me in and kept me going until the last page. I finished it in two sittings. 

Every month the sisters of the Sacred Hearts Coven gather with one thing in mind: ignite that flame that has died and spark up a romance. Regina becomes their target and her boss, Serena is determined to get her to loosen up and give Reddick a chance. 

I loved this story because it was flawless. It transitioned smoothly and the paranormal element was just touch, not overdone. I look forward to reading more of the Sacred Hearts Coven and learning more about these wonderful witches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment