Saturday, April 26, 2014

101 Night: Volume One [Deborah's Review]

Author: SE Reign
Publisher: SE Reign
ASIN: B00JL1H75A
Pages: 273
Rating: 5 *****'s

Description: Tie me. Tease me. Take me. 
Love me?

As delicate as the first frost, as intense as the desert sun over my kingdom, our relationship is like a complicated tango. Every time we try to dance closer to one another, we find ourselves flung to opposite sides of the room, torn a part by distrust and secrets.

That’s better, though, isn’t it? The last thing I need is someone like her cramping a life I’m comfortable with.

Why, then, does my world stop when Natalie threatens to walk out on me? Why do I want her to stay?

More importantly, why can’t we trust each other long enough to figure out what the hell we’re really doing here? It’s never been this hard before with anyone else.

We’re on a collision course with something neither of us can control, and I know when we hit the reality of what’s between us, someone’s going to get hurt.

Because I can’t lose my kingdom, even for her, and she’s too good of a person to make me the king.


My Review: 101 Nights Box Set by S. E. Reign is just WOW! 

I cannot even begin to describe how much I enjoyed this book. 

EJ is just so, so, so scrumptious, bullheaded, hot, self-absorbed, sexy, you just have to love him. Talk about getting turned on, turned out, and everything in between. 

This book will have you trying to turn the page before you are done with it just to see what is going to happen next.  EJ and Natalie could definitely be called opposites in every sense of the word. They complete each other where it counts though. They just do not realize it when it matters the most. They both have secrets. My one-click finger is itching to get a hold of the rest of the box sets, just to see how this love story keeps unfolding.

 Will Natalie survive? 

Will they have their HEA? 

This is not a series that you want to miss. 

I give this book a 5 star rating because I could not put it down and got severely ticked off when 101 interruptions kept getting in the way of me finishing the story. 

SE Reign’s imagination knows no bounds and I applaud her the way she tells a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment