Friday, May 2, 2014

Hyde by Lauren Stewart is an urban fantasy that was pleasantly surprising. It was like a modern day Jekyll and Hyde. This story shows that love can be found amid chaos and confusion. Mitch knew he was a monster. One that had to be caged once a month. Eden did not know what was happening to her. When she wakes up in a strange bed, with a man, she thinks she is sleepwalking…hummm, yeah, again. After Eden wakes up several times in Mitch’s yard, they decide to get some answers. They soon find out that Eden is a monster too. Except hers seems to be a nympho. Throw in a jealous personal assistant, and you have the makings of a fantastic book. Once I got started on this book, I could not put it down. I literally wanted to start reading the next book before I was finished just to see how the story played out. Alas, I restrained myself, barely. Now all bets are off and I will be starting the next one as soon as possible. Lauren how could you do that to me? I am now an addict to these books. 5 stars for keeping me interested and guessing throughout the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment