Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review by Ann Marie Myers ~ Taken by Felicia Starr 5 stars

Magic, Shifters, suspense, desire, and love all wrapped up in this book.

I have to admit I wasn’t sure about this book, at first but now; now I have to admit I love it! I kept reading and fell in love with Graven and Kaden who is he? I really like the characters in this book and the story line. 

Look I am going to be honest here if you don’t like books on shifters of ALL types then you are not going to want this book,  but if you like books on shifters of all types this is your book!!!

The story starts off a little slow but I promise it gets better and better and she left me hanging! I want more! Kasha is a strong young lady who is trying to figure out who and what she is. I want to know what happened to her mom?  Who is Kaden? What is really going on with Graven? Ziona I do not like her at all. Don’t care what happens to her lol.


I am excited to read more of her shifters and their stories. My journey has begun, what are you waiting for? 

Reviewed by: Ann Marie Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment