Monday, June 9, 2014


Review by Jennifer Pierson from WWBB for Lady's Destiny by A.R. Von 5 Steamy Stars
I haven't read a magical erotic romance before but I LOVED Lady's Destiny!

Iria is a rare creature with exceptional beauty who only wants to be with one man. Dezso discovers a magical creature that he's drawn to again and again while his feelings grow with every encounter. However, he carries a dark secret that he wishes never existed.

This book is different and outside the box, which what makes it so great. It has love, good vs evil, magic, fantasy, and of course, some seriously hot scenes. The alternating character points of views adds something extra to me. Lady's Destiny grabbed my attention from the beginning and took me on a roller coaster ride until the end. I recommend that everyone give this book a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment