Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review of Divine and Dateless by author Tara West - 5 Out Of This World Stars

Divine and DatelessDivine and Dateless by Tara West

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Review by Susan from Wicked Women Book Blog

I was unexpectedly surprised at how wonderful and thought provoking Divine and Dateless was. This lovely story has everything you could want in a book. From laugh out loud laughter, heart breaking tears, anger, stop you in your tracks love and just enough steam to make this one of my top 2014 books.
There is so much in life that every single one of us take for granite and author Tara West takes us on a unique journey of her vision of life, death and a possible out come of the there after.
As an avid reader for more than twenty years I highly recommend this book to everyone. If your looking for that one book that is just different, that can pull every emotion inside of you out, then trust me when I tell you Divine and Dateless by Tara West should be the next book you pick up. Thank you Tara for a book that I will not soon forget and I look forward to reading more of your wonderful books.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment