Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pool of Crimson by Suzanne M. Sabol reviewed by Wicked Women reviewerAnn Marie

Pool of CrimsonPool of Crimson by Suzanne M. Sabol
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dahlia is intrigued by the vampire she just met. Meet Patrick this sexy dark eyed dark hair vampire who wants to know Dahlia more and he will. Who is he and why does she feel such a pull towards him? His dark sexy eyes made her hesitate. She liked his attention more than she should.

Dahlia is one tough women fighting vampires to save humans. This is her life. She has always been affected by them she can feel them, their magic and she is able to see ghosts. I am not sure what Dahlia is, I mean we know she fights vampires but she also has magic within her. We find this out when she kills a vampire and takes the talisman she found on her. She has no idea what she has discovered. She stumbles upon a plot after finding the talisman and this plot involves the “The Blushing Death” who is this Blushing Death you ask? It’s Dahlia. She finds out while eavesdropping on a conversation among some powerful vampires. What are they up to? Why do they need her? Why do they need this talisman?

Meet Danny (love the werewolves) he is the hot sexy werewolf that Dahlia meets. Danny is a paramedic who she meets after her car accident after being chased by vampires. He walked right up to her in the hospital and asked her out which she agreed to do. She is attracted to Danny and vice versa.

So she is attracted to Danny and her body wants Patrick. Oh my my what a dilemma for Dahlia. My two favorites wolf and vampire….kinda wishing I was a part of this story I could take one for the team! *lol kidding. Anyway, this story was very very good. I liked the flow of the story and this author jumped right into it no slow build up which was fine with me I love lots of action. I really like Dahlia and I really love Patrick and Danny as well. Oh wait I forgot Jade!! Jade is Dahlia’s friend and she is pretty cool too, I think there is more to her and hopefully we find out more about her in the next book!! Happy reading!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment