Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review by Michele - Wicked Women Reviewer

Shhh... Gianna's SideShhh... Gianna's Side by M. Robinson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Gianna Edwards seems to have the picture perfect life on the outside. She has loving supportive parents , a handsome loyal boyfriend and a stick by your side best friend. Pictures are not always what they appear. They can be one sided pretty images on a flat page with no substance behind them.
I ask you a simple question. What becomes of your life when you are surrounded by lies, deceit, betrayal, secrets, addiction and ultimate revenge? You become a product of your world .......you become G.
Gianna falls in love with a man who is off limits to her and the repercussions are horrid and irrevocable. James is that man and he is her teacher. You find yourself loving or hating the characters and the things they have done and the people they have become.
I could not believe the twists and turns of this tale! It kept me constantly guessing and on the edge of my seat! You did a fabulous job M. It surprised me right to the end.
Great job!
~~Michele McMullen~~




View all my reviews
Shhh... Gianna's Side (Shhh, #2)
www.goodreads.com
Wednesday 6:40am

No comments:

Post a Comment