Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review By WW Reviewer Sheryl

[caption id="attachment_4044" align="aligncenter" width="208"]We Loved It! We Loved It![/caption]

A Highland Wolf Christmas (Heart of the Wolf, #15)A Highland Wolf Christmas by Terry Spear

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review by WW Reviewer Sheryl:

This is the first book of Terry Spear's I have read and I purchased the paperback version. There were times this book dragged for me and other times I had to see what happens next.
From the beginning there is drama thanks to an Ex that doesn't take no for an answer. It put me in mind of a crime family of sorts. At times I wanted to knock these two characters heads together. They are denying what they feel for each other while everyone else around them already know. Till the fated kiss under the Christmas tree which seems to open their eyes.
It is still an uphill battle from here as they deal with everything that is going on.
I would read another of Ms. Spear's books.

View all my reviews
GRAB YOU EBOOK COPY AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment