Wednesday, March 18, 2015

B N Toler Author Where One Goes New Release Plus Review

B N Toler Author Where One Goes New Release Plus Review






Title: Where One Goes
Author: B N Toler
Editor: Marilyn from Eagle Eye Reads

Copy Line Editor:  Rae from 77 Peaches for Proof
Published:March 18, 2015



B N Toler Author Where One Goes New Release Plus Review


I
was never one to believe in spirits—until

six
years ago, when a bone-chilling accident changed my life…forever.

My
name is Charlotte, but most people call me Char…and I have a
special gift. 

I
talk to the dead. 

Make
no mistake, I can’t summon them. I’m only able to see and speak
to the spirits that linger when they’re unable to crossover.
They’re somehow weighted to the world with unfinished affairs. And
for the last six years, I’ve relentlessly used my gift to help
their lost souls.

But
it’s come at a price. My life is dark. Feeling despondent, I’ve
begun to give up. And in helping the dead, I’ve realized I haven’t
allowed myself to live. With no money, no place to go, and most
importantly… no hope, I’ve decided there is only one option—
to
end it all
.

But
fate is a funny thing. One minute, I’m about to leap to my death,
and the next, I’m saved by Ike McDermott. The strong, striking
soldier stopped me from putting an end to my despair. He’s the kind
of man that smiles and brightens an entire room. Sweet and gentle.

He
is my savior. 

And
he’s dead.

We’ve
made an agreement. He’ll help me find a place to stay and a new job
if I’ll help him with his unfinished business so that he may
crossover.

Ike’s
unfinished matter involves his twin brother, George. George has been
falling apart since Ike’s death and Ike has not been able to compel
himself to crossover in peace until he knows George will be okay.

When
I agreed to help, little did I know that I’d fall in love with the
charming folks of Bath County, and…Ike and George McDermott.

Now,
as both brothers own equal parts of my heart, I am faced with a cruel
and unfair predicament. In saving George, I must let go of Ike. 


But
how does one let go of half of their heart?





https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24323918-where-one-goes?fb_action_ids=708360282614926&fb_action_types=books.reads&fb_ref=Default&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=[969093066441657]&action_type_map=[%22books.reads%22]&action_ref_map=[%22Default%22]&fb_collection_id=14&ref=profile









First let me say that if I could give a book more than 5 stars then Where One Goes would get a 10 from me!

Touching and hauntingly beautiful story!

I am not really sure where to start with this review. I think this is one of the most emotional and compelling books that I have ever read. The feelings that the author pulls from you will hit close to home for just about everyone.

This is an expertly woven story of life, loss and most importantly the courage it takes to move on. I will tell you right now this book is now in my top 5 of all-time favorite stories. “Where One Goes” touched my soul in the most moving and beautiful ways that it will echo in my heart forever.

A quote that I loved:

“Moments come and go, quick flickers in time. Yet those moments can have the profoundest impact on our lives. Either we seize them, and wield them to our needs, or we let them go.”

Char, Ike and George ripped me apart in the best of ways. I fell in love with both Ike and George just as Char did. If you had the chance to say a final good bye, would you? Would you believe in the possibility? With Char you will learn to believe in the impossible and wish for it with all of your heart.

Author B N Toler is amazing and has the most profound way of reaching our hearts and souls that just leaves you breathless. I will cherish this story and think of it often.

BUY LINKS



http://amzn.to/1LOcK4Fhttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/516528?ref=OHVAsoccerMomhttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/where-one-goes-b-n-toler/1121173808?ean=2940046558265


PLAYLIST


Author
Bio
B N Toler lives
in Virginia. When she's not reading or writing, she's thinking about
reading or writing. Before she became a self-proclaimed writer, she
worked as a real estate agent and as an orthodontic technician. **She
will notice your teeth before your eyes or hair or anything.**

She
enjoys shopping (way too much) and is on a first name basis with
several employees at the local Target in her town.

She loves
music,(bluegrass, country, 80's, actually she loves most music ~her
favorite song is American Pie by Don McLean and she worships anything
that is Elvis and Johnny Cash and Eric Church) dancing, (even though
she sucks at it)reading, writing, eating (too much) sleeping late,
(which she rarely gets to do) and laughing. If you can make her
laugh, she will love you forever.



http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/where-one-goes-b-n-toler/1121173808?ean=2940046558265https://twitter.com/BNTOLERhttp://www.bntoler.com/http://www.tsu.co/BNToler


No comments:

Post a Comment