Sunday, April 12, 2015

Gina Whitney Luca Book Review
Luca CoverLuca



Grab your ebook copy at: Amazon LinkLuca

Blurb:


April 5, 2015
Pyromania is an impulse control disorder in which individuals repeatedly fail to resist impulses to deliberately start fires, in order to relieve tension or for instant gratification.Damon DeLuca, or Luca as they called him. I thought of him more as Damien, the fucking devil within these walls that now is my life. Dark, broody, and deadly to any woman. Mind-blowing, soul-shaking, raw sex appeal. He was a tall statured boy with broad shoulders and a pair of green eyes that set my soul on fire. His inky black hair framed his hard, chiseled features. He had the type of body that had no business being on a seventeen-year-old. I knew that once he fully developed, he'd be nothing short of drop-dead gorgeous. As I said...deadly on the eyes...and dangerous for your heart.
My name is Allison. I met Luca through an unfortunate event when we were younger. I’m now twenty-four, and this is my story. My fucked up life. It's not a pretty one. Then again, the most interesting ones aren't...are they? This isn't your usual love story. Anything but. There are no blue skies, rainbows, or unicorns. Only him...my own personal arsonist. He had the ability to set my panties on fire, leave my body smoldering, and turn my heart into burning embers. He scared the hell out of me, made me feel. He opened my eyes to the world of twisted love. But love no less. This
scary, beautiful man stole my heart from a young, tender age and refused to give it back. Here’s our story…
This story is deep, dark, and deals with real scars and growth because of them.
*****Cliffhanger*****

Book Review by WW Blogger/Reviewer Ann Marie
Truly Wicked
Wickedly HOT Heat Rating
I must start off with this is going to take you on a roller coaster! You have been warned! I absolutely LOVE Gina Whitney’s characters, and Luca does not disappoint. If you love a good heart wrenching story of young love, finding it, falling in it, having your heart broken and then having it pieced back together to be shattered again…..this right here is for you. My heart raced at times, I felt so sad for Allison she really goes through it. Luca, I know in my heart he is a good man, sometimes good men make really bad decisions. You will also meet Ollie, I think he comes from a good place not sure yet.

Archer, he is another one you will meet and well, honestly I have questions about him. But this story is all about Alli and Luca, *sighs Luca…….What Luca does to Allison is unforgivable, it truly is. I know that she is heart broken I felt her pain. But I also know that she will live, she will get stronger and Luca will regret every single thing he did wrong, hell he may not even survive his own hell. Will Allie survive her heart break? Will Luca survive his own hell? Will Ollie finally win over the love of his life? Gotta read it!!!

*On a side note I noticed some reviews complaining about editing yes there are some typos, but I swear I didn’t think they were a big deal and hell there is probably ten in my review (lol) I don't know, kuddos to you for having the courage to put yourself out there Ms. Whitney! I love your stories!! Keep them coming!!

~Ann Marie~


No comments:

Post a Comment