Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Tainted Reasoning by Anna Edwards

Tainted Reasoning (Dark Sovereignty #2)Tainted Reasoning by Anna Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

BOOK TWO

So yeah, again I didn’t realize I was getting book two of a series-duh me.

However I wasn’t lost in this story, William, the younger brother with autism. His character is a sweet one with his “quirks” he gets distraught during moments of high anxiety, however as the story progresses William grows and learns that his autism doesn’t make him a bad person like his father had him believing. He is truly an honest man, kind soul with a heart of gold and he is smart and funny is his own way.

Nicholas is the older brother who looks out for William and would protect him till his death if need be. Growing up they endured so many unnatural things- unnatural being things that normal society wouldn’t indulge in nor would they even dream of doing or teaching their children. Their father trained them, trained them to not respect woman to own them and control them. Until Victoria. Victoria and Nicholas are in love and the love he feels for her and the need to protect her and not her is greater the what his father tried to make him believe.

Tamara is Victoria’s best friend growing up they were as close as sisters. The bond they share is unbreakable. As the storyline progressed I was engrossed in what would happen next. I did not like the things that happened to the women in this story or the way in which they treated women. However it was the necessary evil in this truly twisted tail of the secret society that needs to be brought to it’s knees. I am glad that these brothers were/are able to realize that women are not things to be owned, used and abused to their will. They are and will be the heroes that save them.

If you’re looking for a twisted read, are able to handle some pretty dark stuff then I recommend this read to you. I would say this story has some triggers for people.

Get lost in a book tonight :)


Amazon buy link:
https://amzn.to/2Msu6tX

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment