Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review by Danie - Blood Moon (Mythic Series) by Author Jae Lynne Davies 5- Fantastic Stars



Vampires, Shifters, Gods OH MY!!!

This is the second installment in the new Mythic series by author Jae Lynne Davies. I picked the first- Mythic- up and didn't put my kindle down until I finished both! My poor family had to suffer through frozen dinners until I finished them!

Gianna was forced to make a heartbreaking decision that left her obligated to the sexy, devious, manipulating and totally hot Mattias. She struggles with that decision throughout the book. You really feel for her. But you also feel for Mattias.

Dante was Mattias' second in command and obsessed with Gianna. When it becomes obvious he'll never have her, he decides to claim his birthright. He has the power to summon the gods of Olympus. Gianna is charged with stopping him.

This series just keeps getting better and better. Gianna's struggles make her vulnerable and fragile. I don't want to spoil anything, but Mattias' stock goes up a lot more in this book and we definitely haven't seen the last of Nicholas. The steam factor went up a notch too!!

One of the things I am loving about this author is how she blurs the line between good and evil. There hasn't been a single character that I've actually just hated. They all have flaws and she redeems them in a way that you can't help but feel for them. This series definitely stays with you long after the last page. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment