Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review by Ann Marie for Saving Able 5 Wonderful Stars

Saving Abel (Rocker Series, #1)Saving Abel by Gina Whitney

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Eroticism at its BEST!

I absolutely love this story! I love that Abel is open and honest with who is and what he wants no game playing here ladies. Gia is a woman who thinks she knows what she wants,right now she knows she wants Abel. But I am not sure of her motives yet as I started my review early. But I will let you know below. The sex in this book is amazingly HOT (cold showers will be needed)!! And how cool is it that this author put links in so you can check out this band OLN….umm..…wow where have I been they are amazing! Music and books go hand in hand. The story flows perfectly and the pace is perfect to.

So yes Gia's motives do seem rather suspicious but I think you will discover that she really does care for him. I really feel bad for Gia right now. What will happen between her and Abel? Morgana......grrrr great name haha! Ugh she annoys me but I am more annoyed with Abel right now. Why is he even listening to her? Gia’s mother is a real piece of work. I hope Gia will stand up to her and tell her how she really feels. These two grew up in households where one was abusive the other neglected. I feel for both of them.

I really hope you give this book a chance I will recommend this book to anyone!! LOVED! Now you left me hanging *sighs. But I am looking forward to more of these two!





View all my reviews

Saving Abel (Rocker Series, #1)
www.goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment