Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review by Susan Garwood Owner Wicked Women Book Blog for Shattered Dreams by author DL Kane 5 Heart Warming Stars!

Shattered Dreams (Shattered Souls Book 1)Shattered Dreams by D.L. Kane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Heart gripping, unforgettable beginning to a new series! I must say author DL Kane is an amazing story teller! She has created well developed characters with an amazing storyline. I seriously could not put this book down and finished in one day.
Shattered Dreams picks up where Shattered Innocence left off. We now get to see where life has taken Amy and Mason and oh boy there are surprises that I did NOT see coming! I totally fell in love with Amy ad Mason and prayed they would end up together. But life is complicated for all of us and it is for Amy and Mason as well. I will root for them to the end!

One of my favorite quotes in this wonderful book is from her mother who passed long ago, but holds so much hope that it gave me goose bumps!

"Dreams are a window to the future. Sometimes you have to shatter the glass to get there."

This is a story of love, love lost, friends, family and betrayal of the worst kind. I found myself laughing at times, then angry as hell and many times I cried with these characters. I think you will find this book to be as wonderful as I did. If you're looking for your next great read, please pick up Shattered Dreams, it is a heart gripping, unforgettable beginning to a new series! I for one cannot wait for the next book this amazing series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment