Thursday, January 15, 2015

Monica La Porta Book Review The Hidden Demon by WW Reviewer Ann Marie

Monica La Porta Book Review The Hidden Demon by WW Reviewer Ann Marie


                                  Truly Wicked Review

GRAB YOUR EBOOK COPY AT --> AMAZON


The Hidden Demon (The Immortals, #4)The Hidden Demon by Monica La Porta

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ Stars!

Monica La Porta Book Review The Hidden Demon by WW Reviewer Ann Marie. Angels, demons, vampires and werewolves the perfect combination in this amazing book!
(ARC received for an honest review)

When two souls are meant to be together there is nothing and I mean NOTHING that can stop them nor tear them apart. In this book we meet Peter and Ophelia. I have never read anything by Monica La Porta before and this book could definitely be read as a stand alone. I was not lost at all, it didn't feel like a series and that was perfect! I am hooked and I will be buying every single book in this series. I am looking forward to learning about all the characters I have met in this book. I could not put this book down, i took my time and enjoyed this one! I am a HUGE fan of Angels this I swear will not disappoint you at all! There is so much heat and desire between these two…….I swear it’s soooo damn good!!! Peter, oh Peter you give my demon a run for his money! Peter is the sexiest and most “adorable” demon you will meet!!! I swear ...I know right?? Adorable?? YES A D O R A B L E!!! And Ophelia …..she is one strong woman!! Her alpha inner wolf is just AMAZING! Get ready for Peter and Ophelia your gonna love them!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment