Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Rhonda Dennis Yours Always Review by WW Reviewer Sheryl


                       Truly Wicked Review


GRAB YOUR EBOOK COPY FOR ONLY 99 PENNIES AT --> AMAZON


Yours Always by Author Rhonda Dennis
Yours Always by Author Rhonda Dennis[/caption]



Highly Recommended Book from Wicked Women Book Blog Highly Recommended Book from Wicked Women Book Blog[/caption]


Yours AlwaysYours Always by Rhonda R. Dennis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rhonda Dennis Yours Always Review by WW Reviewer Sheryl. This book came to me highly recommended too. When I started this book I was drawn in by Savannah and Fletcher. There were times of laughter, a little sadness as life changes and Savannah learns to live again with Fletcher's help. As Fletcher deals with his demons, Savannah tries to be there for him to bring him out of the darkness.
One part in this book I cried so hard I needed multiple tissues and I couldn't see to read. This book is a story of coping with life's bad parts and overcoming them for the good parts to come. Have plenty of tissues handy if you read this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment