Tuesday, December 2, 2014

http://amzn.to/1HX4uxa

Title WW Review by Susan for Prisoner GRAB YOUR EBOOK FROM AMAZON ~~~>http://amzn.to/1HX4uxa Prisoner (Criminals & Captives, #1)Prisoner by Annika Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! Talk about a book that takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions! Prisoner by Skye Warren and Annika Martin does just that! I will be honest and admit that I usually don’t read this genre but d*** I am so happy now that I did. And I want MORE! Did I mention that I read Prisoner in less than a day? I DID!

These characters that Skye and Annika have created are complex and twisted but at the same time you find yourself rooting for them to make it. At first you‘re not sure if Grayson is truly evil or if he is just misunderstood. And Abby, oh lord, at times I found myself saying, “You go girl!” You will root her on one minute and cringe the next.

Both Grayson and Abby are both seriously messed up. Can this really be love? Can something good come from this horrible situation? I found myself praying and begging as I read their story.

Quote:
“Going through pain together and coming out on the other side is the only form of friendship I’ve ever known.”
(Grayson)

Quote
“Some people have a relationship that’s sunshine and roses. Ours is darkness and vengeance.”
(Abby)

Quote
“It’s like the universe gave her to me to make up for all the other shit. And I think if I had to go through it again, knowing she’d be my prize, I’d do it. I’d do anything to have her look at me that way.”
(Grayson)

This is an amazing and terrifying story that leaves you wanting more! I am so happy that I took this journey with Abby and Grayson and you will too!

Can they make it? Will they survive? Grab this book and get swept away in their amazing story!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment