Monday, December 1, 2014

Review By WW Reviewer Loraine for Theresa Sederholt's Darkness into Dawn


Grab your ebook copy at AMAZON

Darkness into DawnDarkness into Dawn by Theresa Sederholt

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Darkness into Dawn is book 2 of the Unraveled trilogy and it starts right where book 1 ended. This book was well written, had a good plot, and you could not guess what was going to happen as every time I thought I could figure out what was happening the book did a turnaround that threw me off! The book is filled with emotional angst of every kind, had a lot of situations and minor pllots that kept the book going so that there was never a dull moment and kept my attention the whole length of the book.

The characters in this book were awesome, and while the characters from the first book were there, others were added, which made the plot more intriguing. The main characters of the story are Jax, Raven, the girl that he loves, and Maxwell, his best friend and associate. Jax's mom was quite prominent in the book as well, along with Jackie, Raven's best friend since college, who has fallen in love with Maxwell.

Along with everything that happened at the end of book 1 which I will not mention, in case you have not read it, a big bombshell is dropped right at the beginning of book 2 that causes a lot of shock and awe! This bombshell I will say involves Jax's mom, Jax, and Maxwell, and I could not believe what was revealed. On top of all of this Raven, who has been in so much turmoil since she was a little girl, with unimaginable things done to her also has something revealed to her,that rocks her world, so this was the second thing that happens.

Along with all this going on Jax wants to get married to Raven, and while she loves him desperately, she can't help but feel overwhelmed with everything that is going on in everyone's lives. Jax loves Raven to the point of being a true alpha type character and tries to get her to see reason, but he goes about it the wrong way, always trying to tell Raven how it will be rather than realizing that he needs to compromise sometimes, and this makes for a few really funny scenes between them. Jax finally gets Raven to marry him and here is a typical Jax type thing; he only gives her 2 days to get ready!

After this happens all kinds of things start happening of a bad nature and the rush to get to safety is on. You really need to read this book, and you will not believe how many things happen to the characters involved and what the outcome is.

I just want to add that throughout book 1 and 2, we see how Jax has fallen in love instantly with Raven and she with him, and it is so touching the things that Jax does that shows how much he loves her, and it is also a good example that love at first sight actually does exist! At the wedding the song Jax has played for their first dance shows the depths of his feelings for Raven"

"Never Stop" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdDC...

This is my love song to you
Let every woman know I’m yours
So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I’m dreaming of you more

You’re always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze
Well you’re the only one I see
And that’s the one thing that won’t change

I’ll never stop trying
I’ll never stop watching as you leave
I’ll never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
I’ll never stop holding your hand
I’ll never stop opening your door
I’ll never stop choosing you babe
I’ll never get used to you

And with this love song to you
It’s not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don’t deserve you
But you love me just the same
And as the mirror says we’re older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that’s the one thing that won’t change

This is how they love each other and this is what makes this book so special, not only is it a mystery, but it also the story of a man's desperate love for the one woman he will never be able to live without! I loved this book!

I gave this book a 5***** star rating and can't wait for book 3, to see how this whole series comes to a conclusion. I want to thank Theresa Sederholdt for writing 2 great stories and she will be on my automatic 1 click list always!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment